Madness Czechstination II Madness Czechstination II

Dobra prace kamo

Hehe, gotta love the Czechs
I'm a foreigner living out of the country but I'm a born half Czech half Slovak. I'd write the review in Czech but my grammar is complete shite. Seeing this in some way reminded me of a piece of home. Thanks guys you made my morning.

Djjaner responds:

Diky kamo.. priste zas

Awesome Squad Awesome Squad

Awesome!

Very well done.
What can I say? I envy your storytelling and drawing animating abilities :D
Keep on doing what you do!

"...is Done" ROBOTDAY2010 "...is Done" ROBOTDAY2010

That is one gangstuh robot

Great flash man! the backgrounds actually blended in really well. Condolenses to your grandma

Mike

SK1 - Survival SK1 - Survival

Very nice man

even though I dislike sprite movies this is probably the best one I have ever seen... and I'v seen tons

Hulk in Training Hulk in Training

at least its not sonic xD

good for not using sonic or mario but next time try having some plot in your animations, I know it is hard for a begginer but you just gotta work hard and eventually you will get it :D

also if you want to improve your animation skills try not to use sprites, you need to learn how to draw movments not how to cut up sprites :P

madsuzuki responds:

I agree, I'm actually not a fan of sprites, that's why I drew my own background. I used a sprite in my first one mainly because I needed to practice creating objects as movie clips.

I started this movie as just a way to practice the basics, but though it loked ok so posted it for feedback. Thanks for your review.

Eraserdust Pilot Eraserdust Pilot

Nice

Nice work
really liked it :D
I aint really sure what to improve on it though, seemed pretty cool itself. Some motion would be good

I hope this review was helpfull, have a nice day
Michal

P.S nice ball drawing skills

Rickfav responds:

Thanks! :) Designing testicles isn't the hard part just the pubes haha.

Tellers Tell All Tellers Tell All

Awsome dude

Great animation and great message, you seem to be pretty good at flash :D
I really liked it, but the only thing that bothered me about it was how sharp their teeth where, maybe its just the fever I have at the moment but the teeth for both of the characters seemed a bit too sharp, also in your next submission please add a title picture, it makes the submission seem more professional :D

have a nice day and I hope this review was helpfull

Madness: Origins Madness: Origins

shit, why is everyone givin u such a bad score?

this thing was awsome... dont get why anyone would give u less than a 4 :( ah well good luck man lookin forward to seein moar shit from ye

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

I am still laughing

...
I really am this was amazing....
oh my god
have my babies man... have my babies
now I am just giglin
now I stoped
now I am laughin again
perfect, dont change anything

Death Room (GOLUCH) Death Room (GOLUCH)

well... here is some stuff you could improve

the good:
liked the idea
could have been much worse

the bad:
no sounds
some bodyes dissapeared after a while
you used too much motion tween
and so on...

I would start with fixing the major issues, no sounds and the overuse of motion tween

hope to see more from ya

michal

goluch responds:

Plz give me a moment this was my first ever animation i did second of all i cant mod it cus i lost the source files cus my hard drive blew up and on that drive was the death room 2 animation witch lasted around 4 mins with sound and better graphics but cus i lost this i stopped animating 3 years ago. But if i where ever to return to the animation world i would happily take your feedback!